The 10 Biggest Business Lessons I Learned in 2016
- The power of vulnerability & honesty – they open the doors for deep connection. Not to mention the importance of finding spaces you feel safe in and people you feel safe around.
- It’s NOT about being perfect or the authority/expert all the time (see #1).
- BE yourself! This is where our innate value is, NOT in what we can do, how much we do or what skills we have.
- Everyone has mindset & belief stuff – at every level of business, and surrounding yourself with people who are willing to see & acknowledge their stuff + shine light on yours is both necessary for growth & success + priceless.
- ANYTHING is possible, and there’s a million different ways things can be done.
- Trust the way YOU feel called to do things (rather than doing what everyone else is or what you think you should).
- Everything we’ve experienced has prepared us for what we’re meant to do next (and what we’re really here to do).
- We’re all equals in this human experience (thanks Maru for this freeing notion). Be kind & compassionate to yourself and to others. I’ve judged successful mentors and coaches in the past, and have held myself back from reaching a far more visible level for fear that others would judge me. The truth is we are all humans and none of us are perfect. I’ve learned this year that I need to let go of those judgments, thank those mentors for what they’ve taught me and focus on doing the best I can with integrity and authenticity.
- One connection can change the trajectory of your life, or the trajectory of someone else’s. All the more reason to focus on the positives (instead of the fears) of showing up, being visible and sharing our work.
- You’re stronger and more capable than you think. *This year I experienced what I imagined to be my absolute worst case scenario in my business and I not only survived but feel stronger and more capable than ever.
BONUS: It’s still true – even though my ego was fighting it plenty this year – pleasure IS productive and my business continued to grow big time despite working less than ever before.
What I’m thrilled to deepen my learning on in 2017:
- Experimenting with and researching how pleasure & spiritual connection can influence exhaustion and productivity levels in business.
- What I want to build that could live beyond me.
- Continuing and deepening my study and practice of leadership & embodiment.
- Fire Goddesses.
- After 10 years I’m getting back into Muay Thai. Re-learning time!
- How to receive even more support than ever before.
What I’m excited to facilitate in 2017:
- My new intimate Inner Circle.
- The 2017 Sexified Success Circle (there’s two spots left available *wink wink nudge nudge*)
- Hosting 2 magical retreats in Bali.
- Hosting The Pleasure Retreat (because pleasure is productive for us business babes who want more success without burning out and WITH a ton of PLAY!!). *Want to come? Shoot me an email.
- Creating a new signature program….hint: think pleasure, productivity, and feminine business principles.
- Speaking at Practical Magic Live in March (I’ll be doing a breakout session on attracting your Soul Mate Clients).
- Clarity To Clients – I’ll be adding more ongoing group coaching calls for members.
- Releasing my new book “Success & Abundance With Essential Oils & Crystals”
- Taking 50 more women through the Creating Success & Abundance With Essential Oils course.
- All the things that I can’t even imagine yet!
What were your biggest lessons of 2016?
What are you excited to learn or facilitate in 2017?
Share with us in the Soulful Success Tribe today.[thrive_leads id='4532']